Call for Abstracts
Abstract SubmissionSubmission will be available from April 1, 2013 to May 30, 2013.
Submit or modify your abstract
Abstract FormatThe abstract for the 6th IRBC must be prepared as follows to be included in the program book.
- Set 1-inch for side margins; 1-inch top margin; and 1-inch bottom margin.
- Use a ragged right margin (do not full justify) and do not use hard carriage returns except at the end of paragraphs.
- Do not use any word processing format codes to indicate boldface, etc. Use 12 point Times New Roman font.
- Title: Center and type in Title Case, where the first letter of each word is capitalized and the remaining letters of each word are in lower case, except for prepositions (e.g., to, for, with) and articles (a, an, and, the) being all in lower case. Example -- Initial Dates of Blast Infection in the Southern UK.
- Authors: Center name(s) and type in caps and lower case with last name first, then first and middle initials, with no space between the initials (e.g., Groth, D.E.).
- Affiliation and location: Add affiliation and location after authorship.
- Single space using a ragged right margin.
- Do not indent paragraphs.
- Leave a single blank line between paragraphs.
5. Content is limited to one single spaced page.
- Include a statement of rationale for the study.
- Briefly outline methods used.
- Summarize results and predict impact.